Distant Reading Project Page (2021-09-09)
Project name: DISTANT READING FU
Project ID: TGPR-f5544495-e47d-4864-0646-5ec546981760
Browsing the Project
All objects of this project are displayed on this README.md page. Browsing in the TextGrid Repository can be done via setting the project filter.
The basic metadata is covered by the TextGrid Metadata schema in Edition and Work metadata, all additional project specific metadata is covered by the metadata added to the works. Please see the following two examples:
Technically, there are two parts of metadata: Metadata that can be searched using facets, and metadata that cannot.
Search for Regular Metadata (Facets Possible)
Look for: edition.language:"eng"
Look for: work.temporal.id.value:"timeSlot" AND work.temporal.value:"T3" (in ONE
Look for: work.dateOfCreation.value:"2000"
Search for Project Specific Metadata (Simple Search Possible)
Look for: work.subject.id.value:"authorGender" AND work.subject.value:"male" (in ONE
Look for: work.subject.id.value:"size" AND work.subject.value:"medium" (in ONE
Look for: work.subject.id.value:"reprintCount" AND work.subject.value:"high" (in ONE
- No editions shown under works: https://dev.textgridrep.org/browse/3t9mf_0 -> see https://gitlab.gwdg.de/dariah-de/textgridrep-portal/-/issues/105
- TODO Ubbo: Maybe we need to run the "work-edition-item-connection" script more often (ewmd), should be automated!
- Is the subject metadata mapping implemented also for collections? we only would need editons here, should we implement both?
- TODO Ubbo/Max: Check if we have implemented both
- Max: We have implemented that also in collections
- How to search in general for 2., 4., 5., and 6.?
- TODO Ubbo/Max
- Max: What do you mean by "general"?
- [work.subject.id.value:"authorGender"] is working, but [work.subject.id:"authorGender"] not
- TODO Ubbo/Max: check the "value", do we really need it in the tgrep search? if not, mask it everywhere
- Max: We need this! "value" is not a general reference to a value. In this cases "value" is the name of the field we want to search
- [work.subject.value.value:"male"] not working, a subject tag problem? There is an error here anyway!
- TODO Ubbo/Max: Check https://dev.textgridrep.org/search?query=%5Bwork.subject.value.value%3A%22male%22%5D&order=relevance&limit=10&filter=project.id%3ATGPR-f5544495-e47d-4864-0646-5ec546981760
- Max: This doesn't work because of the second ".value". work.subject.value:"male" should work
More and up-to-date issues please find in the project's Gitlab Issues
- Citation Suggestion for this Object
- TextGrid Repository (2021). README.md. DISTANT READING FU. . https://hdl.handle.net/21.T11991/0000-001B-507D-D